Here are my picks for the Best Bets in entertainment this weekend (plus one for Monday), as listed in Friday’s Weekend Life section of The Oklahoman. For more events, go to newsok.com/events.
1. Hear Oklahoma City punk rockers Red City Radio at 9 p.m. Saturday at The Conservatory, 8911 N Western Ave. Doors open at 8 p.m. Information: www.conservatoryokc.com.
2. Take in new art, live music and light refreshments during the First Friday Gallery Walk from 6 to 10 p.m. Friday in the Paseo Arts District, between NW 28 and Walker and NW 30 and Dewey. Information: 525-2688 or www.thepaseo.com.
3. Check out live music, comedy and visual art at Robot Fest One at 8 p.m. Saturday at Lettering Express, 2130 W Reno. Information: www.facebook.com/JustAnOkArtShow.
4. Listen to Texas country rockers Whiskey Myers at 9:30 p.m. Friday at the Wormy Dog Saloon, 311 E Sheridan. Doors open at 6 p.m. Information: www.wormydog.com.
5. Celebrate Three Kings Day with live music and entertainment, traditional Three Kings bread and free gifts for children from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday at Plaza Mayor at the Crossroads, 7000 Crossroads Blvd. Information: 631-4422 or www.facebook.com/plazamayorok.