Here are my picks for the Best Bets in entertainment in the Oklahoma City area this weekend, as listed in the Weekend Life section of The Oklahoman. For more events, go to newsok.com/events.
1. Hear country music superstar Luke Bryan, along with Lee Brice and Cole Swindell, at 7:30 p.m. Friday at Chesapeake Energy Arena, 100 W Reno. Information: (800) 745-3000 or www.chesapeakearena.com.
2. NORMAN — Sample decadent treats at the Firehouse Art Center Chocolate Festival. Hours are 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the National Center for Employee Development Conference Center & Hotel, 2801 E State Highway 9. Information: 329-4523 or www.normanfirehouse.com.
3. Listen to the Oklahoma City Philharmonic and violinist Sarah Chang at 8 p.m. Saturday at Civic Center Music Hall, 201 N Walker. Information: 842-5387 or www.okcphilharmonic.org.
4. Catch the final performances of Carpenter Square Theatre’s production of “Ghost-Writer” at 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday at 800 W Main. Information: 232-6500 or www.carpentersquare.com.
5. NORMAN – Check out local 1990s tribute group My So Called Band at 10 p.m. Friday at The Deli, 309 White Street. Information: http://thedeli.us.