Bank of Oklahoma names new leaders for Oklahoma City market
With the departure of the longtime chairman and CEO for Bank of Oklahoma's local market, the company has named the CEO of its affiliated Bank of Kansas City to the post.
BOK Financial Corp. will move the CEO of its Bank of Kansas City to Oklahoma City to lead that market for Bank of Oklahoma, the company said Friday.
The new Oklahoma City market CEO and chairman will be Marc Maun, CEO and chairman of Bank of Kansas City, which like Bank of Oklahoma, is a division of Tulsa-based BOK Financial.
Maun succeeds Mark Funke, who left earlier this month to become CEO of Southwest Bancorp, the parent of Stillwater National Bank. Funke had led the Oklahoma City market operations for Bank of Oklahoma for 15 years.
BOK Financial also named John Higginbotham as president of the Oklahoma City for Bank of Oklahoma, a position that previously was vacant. Higginbotham was Bank of Oklahoma's chief operating officer in Oklahoma City and had previously led corporate banking.
Maun has a long business history in Oklahoma. During his 28-year career with BOK Financial, Maun has overseen significant business divisions such as treasury, international banking, mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking and correspondent banking. He also is a previous graduate of Leadership Oklahoma.
Higginbotham begins his new job immediately; Maun will assume his new post Oct. 15.
Bank of Oklahoma is the state's largest bank.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in