Banner High School will host Bedlam Blood Drive
Anyone, 16 years or older**, can typically donate blood. Blood can be given every 56 days. To find out more or make an appointment to donate, call 877-340-8777 or visit www.obi.org.
*Blood donation is voluntary, and no contribution, donation, purchase or payment is necessary to enter prize drawing.
** 16-year-olds must weigh at least 125 and provide signed parental permission, 17-year-olds must weigh at least 125 pounds, those 18 and older must weigh at least 110 pounds.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater