H: ° L: °,
Barbershop will be part of renovated Braniff Building in Oklahoma City
A “New York style” barbershop will begin operating alongside Kitchen No. 324 on the ground floor when Oklahoma City's Braniff Building reopens this winter.
The barbershop is set to open in January, and the restaurant will open in December. SandRidge employees will begin moving into the building's upper floors by next summer.
SandRidge previously said the remainder of the Braniff Building's first floor would be occupied by Kitchen No. 324, a bakery and restaurant to be operated seven days a week by Good Egg Dining Group. Rush said she also plans to be open Saturdays.
“We have a lot of clients that do business with SandRidge and other clients downtown on weekends who are staying in hotels and need services downtown,” Rush said. “It's a beautiful decor, it's very updated, and it should bring me a lot of ground-level clients I've not been exposed to before.”
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister