Barbershop will be part of renovated Braniff Building in Oklahoma City
A “New York style” barbershop will begin operating alongside Kitchen No. 324 on the ground floor when Oklahoma City's Braniff Building reopens this winter.
The barbershop is set to open in January, and the restaurant will open in December. SandRidge employees will begin moving into the building's upper floors by next summer.
SandRidge previously said the remainder of the Braniff Building's first floor would be occupied by Kitchen No. 324, a bakery and restaurant to be operated seven days a week by Good Egg Dining Group. Rush said she also plans to be open Saturdays.
“We have a lot of clients that do business with SandRidge and other clients downtown on weekends who are staying in hotels and need services downtown,” Rush said. “It's a beautiful decor, it's very updated, and it should bring me a lot of ground-level clients I've not been exposed to before.”
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims