Barons beat Milwaukee in shootout
The Oklahoma City Barons rallied in the third period on Saturday night and beat the Milwaukee Admirals 3-2 in a shootout at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee.
Justin Schultz had two assists, and goaltender Olivier Roy stopped 15 shots to lead the Barons.
Oklahoma City trailed 2-0 entering the third period, but Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle scored power-play goals to force overtime.
After a scoreless extra period, the teams went to a shootout. Roy stopped five of the six shooters he faced. Schultz scored in the sixth round to give the Barons the victory.
Oklahoma City's road trip continues on Sunday with a 4 p.m. game at Chicago.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation