Barons beat Milwaukee in shootout
The Oklahoma City Barons rallied in the third period on Saturday night and beat the Milwaukee Admirals 3-2 in a shootout at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee.
Justin Schultz had two assists, and goaltender Olivier Roy stopped 15 shots to lead the Barons.
Oklahoma City trailed 2-0 entering the third period, but Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle scored power-play goals to force overtime.
After a scoreless extra period, the teams went to a shootout. Roy stopped five of the six shooters he faced. Schultz scored in the sixth round to give the Barons the victory.
Oklahoma City's road trip continues on Sunday with a 4 p.m. game at Chicago.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister