Barons beat Milwaukee in shootout
The Oklahoma City Barons rallied in the third period on Saturday night and beat the Milwaukee Admirals 3-2 in a shootout at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee.
Justin Schultz had two assists, and goaltender Olivier Roy stopped 15 shots to lead the Barons.
Oklahoma City trailed 2-0 entering the third period, but Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle scored power-play goals to force overtime.
After a scoreless extra period, the teams went to a shootout. Roy stopped five of the six shooters he faced. Schultz scored in the sixth round to give the Barons the victory.
Oklahoma City's road trip continues on Sunday with a 4 p.m. game at Chicago.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims