Barons: Mark Arcobello scores twice as OKC buries Texas Stars
Stars score first, and then Barons get the next five to end homestand. Oklahoma City begins six-game road trip Friday at Charlotte.
“We wanted to get back to winning ways here, and it's not just to win games but to play our type of hockey,” LeNeveu said. “I thought we did that for the most part throughout the game.”
LeNeveu lowered his goals against average to 2.00, which ranks No. 2 in the AHL. Teammate Yann Danis, who was called up this week by the Edmonton Oilers, tops the American League with a 1.98 GAA.
Nelson said he thought his men played hard for each other, and he was excited to see them earn a win.
“It was a solid team effort, and that's what we expect from our guys,” Nelson said.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion