1. Baylor at Kansas State: If Bill Snyder had quarterback Robert Griffin, he might contend for the Big 12 title.
2. Texas A&M vs. Arkansas at Arlington, Texas: Just wondering, if the Aggies and Razorbacks will keep playing in JerryWorld, or will they move to home-and-home since next year they'll be in the same conference. If it's the latter, could OSU take the Hogs' spot?
3. Texas at Iowa State: The Cyclones had never beaten the Longhorns until last October.
4. Texas Tech at Kansas: I've defended Tech coach Tommy Tuberville, but I'm about ready to see some improvement.
5. Ball State at Oklahoma: David Letterman's alma mater takes a crack at the Sooners, who over the years did OK against Nebraska, Johnny Carson's school.