Bears agree to 4-year deals with Rodriguez, McCoy
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears agreed to four-year contracts with fourth-round draft pick Evan Rodriguez and seventh-rounder Greg McCoy on Tuesday.
A tight end from Temple, Rodriguez had 69 receptions for 871 yards and seven touchdowns in his college career. He caught 35 passes for 479 yards and two touchdowns as a senior.
McCoy, a cornerback and kickoff returner from TCU, had 92 tackles, seven interceptions and 17 pass breakups in his college career.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in