Bears RB Forte injures ankle vs. Packers
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Running back Matt Forte has left the Chicago Bears' game against the Green Bay Packers with an ankle injury.
Forte went to the locker room in the middle of the third quarter on Thursday night. He appeared to twist his right ankle while being tackled by the Packers' Charles Woodson.
Before leaving the game, Forte provided the bulk of what little offense the Bears could manage. He had seven carries for 31 yards and caught four passes for 49 yards.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'