Bears sign Brandon, Brown
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears have signed offensive lineman Cory Brandon and cornerback Cornelius Brown.
The 6-foot-7, 324-pound Brandon entered the league as an undrafted free agent out of Oklahoma in 2011. He appeared in all four preseason games with Tampa Bay last year before being waived.
Brown first joined the Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2010 out of Texas-El Paso and got waived after that preseason. He appeared in 10 games for Indianapolis that season and got released during the preseason last year.
The Bears announced the moves on Friday.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents