Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12316OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7699Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6657Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6438Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5739Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4894Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4675Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4026Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3825As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3740OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Beauty products to love for March
By Heather Warlick
| Published: March 11, 2013
Here are five of Mood's favorite beauty products to try for March.
Flirt! Have a Ball! Mascara
Why we love it: The applicator is really great. The ball-shaped applicator tip makes it easy to define individual lashes, while the flat part of the brush is great for adding tons of volume. It doesn't clump, even when you're touching up later in the day. Sold at Kohl's.
Dove Men + Care Face Wash and Lotion
Why we love it: The wash and lotion smell delicious and keep even a rugged, outdoorsy guy's skin smooth and protected from the sun with SPF 15 in the lotion. Sold in drugstores.
L'Occtaine en Provence Limited Edition Lip Balms
Why we love it: Available in several appetizing flavors, including Mango Flower, Rose Petals and Date Bouquet, these lip balms condition and repair winter-wrought lips with a nonsticky, supersmooth formula. It's natural, with organic and fair-trade-friendly ingredients. Sold at L'Occtaine at Penn Square Mall.
Desire by Dolce & Gabbana
Why we love it: This fragrance is both powerful and feminine. With top notes of mandarin, lychee and bergamot, a heart of florals and a vanilla caramel base, the oriental bouquet is exotic and mysterious. Sold at Macy's at Penn Square Mall.
Bio Follicle Premium Sulfate-Free shampoo and conditioner
Why we love it: The cruelty-free,100 percent vegan shampoo and conditioner are touted to decrease hair shedding. The combination of herbal and botanical ingredients is also said to stimulate hair regrowth while indulging the senses with fresh, invigorating scents. Sold online at www.biofollicle.com.