In 2010, The Oklahoman ranked the Bedlam football games 1-104. After three classics in the last four Bedlams, it's time for a recount:
1. 2013: OU 33, OSU 24. Two lead changes in the final 106 seconds, both on cross-country TD drives. Clint Chelf, the once-third-teamer hero, upstaged by Blake Bell, the current third-teamer hero.
2. 2001: OSU 16-13. Upset supreme. T.D. Bryant's catch set up Rashaun Woods' TD catch, and OU was knocked off Rose Bowl Road.
3. 1988: OU 31, OSU 28. Garrett Limbrick's taunting penalty put OSU in 4th-and-16 desperation with 56 seconds left. Still, Mike Gundy's heave into the end zone found flanker Brent Parker's hands. Parker dropped the ball.
4. 1926: Tie 14-14. OSU's Gordon Peery threw a 29-yard TD pass to Claude Poole with less than a minute left, capping a 70-yard drive that set a standard for early two-minute offenses.
5. 2012: OU 51-48, overtime. Landry Jones directed a late touchdown drive that was capped by his backup, Blake Bell, on a fourth-down TD run to force OT.