Behavior called 'bizarre' in Mustang murder trial; testimony to resume Monday
Published: May 10, 2013
Oklahoma's chief medical examiner and a psychologist testified Friday in the trial of Rebecca Bryan, who is accused of killing her husband of 33 years.
- Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
- OSBI blood spatter expert testifies in Rebecca Bryan trial
- Investigators in Bryan murder case testify Tuesday
- Mustang murder defendant Becky Bryan told police: 'We were quite in love.'
- Rebecca Bryan trial: Sex, lies, meetings listed
- Behavior called 'bizarre' in Mustang murder trial; testimony to resume Monday
|9:00 AM||Oklahoma River|
|9:15 AM||Sports: OU, OSU, Thunder updates|