* Missouri coach Gary Pinkel: "First of all, I thought Oklahoma State played a really good football game. It was almost error free. Four turnovers to zero—you're not going to win very many games there. I thought we fought hard but just had a lot of mistakes today. You've got to overcome them, and we're not good enough to overcome them."
* Missouri defensive back Carl Gettis on OSU's touchdown just before halftime: "I guess you could say it was a blow for us. That's how the game goes, when the other team gets some big plays, you've got to learn how to regroup as a team and come back strong."
* Missouri linebacker Sean Weatherspoon on the Tigers' sense of urgency: "Definitely after you drop two in a row. We came down in a hostile environment and started fast but didn't do the things we needed to do for the rest of the game. We've got a chamce to get thigns together. We've got a big game coming up for Homecoming against Texas. It's a big opportunity."
* Missouri wide receiver Danario Alexander on his career night: "That means nothing. It's all about the win. It doesn't matter if I get catches, we just need to get the win."
* Pinkel: "I thought we prepared well. I'm not blaming that in any way on that focus. We did not look like a well-coached football team, bottom line, and I'm responsible for that. Well-coached football teams don't make a lot of mistakes, and we did."