Bengals finally get running game moving
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals' offense is developing into a lot more than just Dalton-to-Green, one of the main reasons they're back in the playoff chase.
Finally, they've figured out how to run the ball.
Cincinnati has won three lopsided games in a row largely because the running game has finally gotten in gear. After struggling to find running room for the first half of the season, BenJarvus Green-Ellis has put together 100-yard rushing games the last two weeks.
Green-Ellis ran for a season-high 129 yards during a 34-10 win over the Raiders on Sunday that included the two longest runs of his career — 48 and 39 yards.
The Bengals (6-5) head to San Diego this weekend trying to stay in the mix for a playoff spot.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say