Benghazi blood is on president's hands
President Obama ordered 17 U.S. Navy SEALS into harm's way to capture Osama bin Laden, a terrorist. He wouldn't order help for approximately 35 U.S. personnel at the consulate in Benghazi, Libya, despite repeated requests for help. Without the action of a former SEAL, who disregarded orders to stand down and not go to the aid of the 35 personnel at the consulate, other casualties would have occurred. The blood of these four brave Americans who died is directly on the hands of the president and his administration, which denied requests for help while watching them being murdered in real time.
NewsOK Related Articles
This fiasco and the cover up-that followed are ongoing. It will be interesting to see how the anointed one talks his way out of this tragedy and his inaction that allowed four brave Americans to die, solely for political reasons.
J.D. Plumlee, Del City
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?