Benghazi blood is on president's hands
President Obama ordered 17 U.S. Navy SEALS into harm's way to capture Osama bin Laden, a terrorist. He wouldn't order help for approximately 35 U.S. personnel at the consulate in Benghazi, Libya, despite repeated requests for help. Without the action of a former SEAL, who disregarded orders to stand down and not go to the aid of the 35 personnel at the consulate, other casualties would have occurred. The blood of these four brave Americans who died is directly on the hands of the president and his administration, which denied requests for help while watching them being murdered in real time.
NewsOK Related Articles
This fiasco and the cover up-that followed are ongoing. It will be interesting to see how the anointed one talks his way out of this tragedy and his inaction that allowed four brave Americans to die, solely for political reasons.
J.D. Plumlee, Del City
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 64379Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31540Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30680Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 16244Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7370Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6239Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4310Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman