Best job in the world open again
The Queensland blog reports their ex-island caretaker is handing over the keys to his island hacienda.
The job description calls for an outdoor lover with a sense of adventure to promote some of the world’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders to an international audience.
The position is a six-month contract with a salary package of AU$100,000 and a free jar of vegemite.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater