Beyonce Super Bowl Halftime Show: Singer stuns with all-out display
For some, Beyonce's Super Bowl halftime show was to be the Big Game's finest moment. But for all who tuned in to see the singer perform, it's clear she brought her A game.
Beyonce worked through a medley of her hits, including "Love on Top," "Crazy in Love," "End of Time," and "Baby Boy" before she was joined by Destiny's Child bandmates Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland. The trio started with "Bootylicious" and worked through "Independent Woman" before collaborating on "Single Ladies," which is a Beyonce song.
Rowland and Williams then left the stage, leaving Beyonce to perform "Halo" solo.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad