Big 12 divisional predictions
Magazine predictions for the 2010 Big 12 season varied to say the least. A majority of the magazines could agree on the top two finishers in the North but none had the same six teams. And Colorado's finish ranged from third to sixth. The South predictions were a little more consistent. Three of the five magazines felt Texas would win the South but they all agreed that Texas A&M would finish third and Texas Tech would follow in 4th. Two of the magazines agreed on the same six for the South.
Videoview all videos
Jul 6Jenni and Mike talk about the upcoming 2010 OU Football...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Here are the rankings to help you understand all of this. Points were given out on a 6-5-4-3-2-1 system and the first place votes are in parentheses.
Nebraska, 30 (5)
Iowa State, 10
Kansas State, 8
Texas, 28 (3)
Oklahoma, 27 (2)
Texas A&M, 20
Texas Tech, 15
Oklahoma State, 8
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments