Big 12 football: Can Kansas pull off an upset of Texas?
Kansas has lost 16 straight Big 12 games, and the Jayhawks face the sobering prospect of a second straight 0-9 finish in conference play.
After Saturday, KU has just one home game left, Nov. 17 against Iowa State, while still playing at Baylor, Texas Tech and West Virginia.
Videoview all videos
Oct 26Jenni and Berry talk about teams that could potentially...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
But consecutive winless conference seasons are rare. No team in one of the six major conferences has gone winless two straight years in league play since Duke 2006 and 2007.
And KU is better under Charlie Weis. The Jayhawks played TCU (20-6) and OSU (20-14) tough in Lawrence.
Texas is 5-2 but still is reeling, on defense at least. Even Kansas might find a way to score points against the Longhorns. Let's go with the Jayhawks in the upset.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister