Here is our rankings of the Big 12's bowl games:
1. Cotton Bowl: OSU vs. Missouri, 6:30 p.m. Friday, FOX. What once was a referendum on Big 12 South vs. Big 12 North now comes a referendum on Big 12 vs. SEC.
2. Sugar Bowl: OU vs. Alabama, 7:30 p.m. Thursday, ESPN. Who knew an OU-Bama game could have a David/Goliath script?
3. Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl: Kansas State vs. Michigan, 9:15 p.m. Saturday, ESPN. One more thing to marvel about Bill Snyder. He's made KSU the big dog against the likes of Michigan.
4. Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Oregon, 5:45 p.m. Monday, ESPN. Good-bye to Mack Brown. We can't say we hardly knew thee.
5. Fiesta Bowl: Baylor vs. Central Florida, 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, ESPN. Horrible matchup. Likely blowout. And not even a little guy angle, since Baylor is its own Cinderella story.
6. Holiday Bowl: Texas Tech vs. Arizona State, 9:15 p.m. Monday, ESPN. Tech is one of the few schools that has not employed Todd Graham as head coach in recent years.