Big 12 football: Kansas State stays atop weekly Power Poll
Here is a look at this week's Big 12 Power Poll:
1. Kansas St. (8-0): The Wildcats, in position to have a shot at playing for the national title, host Oklahoma State.
NewsOK Related Articles
2. Oklahoma (5-2): How the Sooners regroup for a potentially dangerous game in Ames will be revealing.
3. Texas Tech (6-2): Red Raiders host Texas and can take a huge step towards an upper division finish with a win.
4. Oklahoma St. (5-2): Back-to-back home wins over Iowa St. and TCU built momentum but can they upset K-State?
5. West Virginia (5-2): Coming off a bye, the Mountaineers try to end a two-game losing streak against TCU.
6. Texas (6-2): The Longhorns' follow a Houdini act in Lawrence with a road trip to Lubbock where they're underdogs.
7. TCU (4-3): The young Horned Frogs have a bright future but will finish in the lower division their inaugural season.
8. Iowa St. (5-3): The win over Baylor gives the Cyclones a shot at playing in a bowl but can they upset the Sooners?
9. Baylor (3-4): The turnover plagued Bears must win at home against Kansas to keep their faint bowl hopes alive.
10. Kansas (1-7): The Jayhawks outplayed the Longhorns; a trip to Baylor is an opportunity to end Big 12 losing streak.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims