1. TCU at Texas Tech: Tech beat TCU 20-10 Thursday, stamping the Frogs as a Big 12 pretender and Tech as an up-and-comer.
2. Ole Miss at Texas: Who gets the pink slip if the Longhorns lose this one?
3. Iowa at Iowa State: Northern Exposure Bowl. Hawkeyes lost to Northern Illinois, Cyclones lost to Northern Iowa.
4. Kansas at Rice: Rice might be the favorite in Conference USA.
5. Tulsa at OU: Since TU's 1996 victory in Norman, average score in series – OU 47, Tulsa 8.
6. Georgia State at West Virginia: Georgia State has no business playing Division I-A football.
7. UMass at Kansas State: Not a bad basketball game. Football? Not so much.
8. Lamar at OSU: Too bad Herschel Sims didn't stick at Lamar. That would be interesting.