1. Kansas State (9-0): The Wildcats travel to TCU. Game will get a lot dicier if Collin Klein is held out.
2. Oklahoma (6-2): The Sooners' secondary is improved but gets a good test against the Baylor Bears.
3. Texas (7-2): The Longhorns haven't dazzled anyone, but they keep finding ways to win.
4. Oklahoma State (5-3): Former offensive coordinator Dana Holgorsen returns to Stillwater.
3. Texas Tech (6-3): Up and down Red Raiders have struggled at home but should defeat Kansas.
7. TCU (6-3): Can the pesky Horned Frogs derail K-State's bid to play in the national title game?
5. West Virginia (5-3): The Mountaineers are riding a three-game losing streak heading to Stillwater.
8. Iowa State (5-4): The Cyclones are competitive and upset the Longhorns in Austin in 2010.
9. Baylor (4-4): The Bears will get OU's best shot after they ended a winless streak vs. the Sooners last year in Waco.
10. Kansas (1-8): The Jayhawks have struggled on the road and now take a trip to Lubbock.