Big 12 football: Texas opens spring drills with plans for up-tempo offense
Texas football coach Mack Brown seeks to speed up the Longhorns’ pace of play during spring drills, which begin Thursday in Austin.
But only the team’s tempo is expected to change, not its focus on a physical ground game that is expected to incorporate more carries from quarterback David Ash to complement the efforts of running backs Johnathan Gray, Malcolm Brown and Joe Bergeron.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater