Big 12 football: Time for Mike Gundy to earn his $3.275 million
Mike Gundy got a huge raise in the offseason; he'll make $3.275 million this season.
The Cowboys got a marketplace bargain last season, when they won the Fiesta Bowl and Gundy was paid $2.1 million. But a coach who gets a million-dollar raise is expected to produce, and Gundy didn't last Saturday.
NewsOK Related Articles
The Cowboys were routed 59-38 at Arizona, and while few expected a repeat Big 12 title in 2012, few expected OSU to play as poorly as it did in the desert.
Louisiana-Lafayette is at OSU on Saturday. Time for Gundy to start earning his money.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister