1. Kansas (19-1, 7-0): And this was supposed to be a transition year for the Jayhawks. Wishful thinking for the rest of the league/country?
2. Baylor (14-5, 5-1): Bears' inside-outside combos make them a hard matchup; key in three-game winning streak.
3. Kansas State (15-4, 4-2): After 4-0 start, Wildcats have hit a rut. And it might be a reality check.
4. Oklahoma (13-5, 4-2): Getting out on the road providing some bumps for the Sooners, who visit Waco Wednesday.
5. Oklahoma State (13-5, 3-3): Reliable at home, rotten on the road. Will it ever change?
6. Iowa State (14-5, 4-2): Loss at Texas Tech could come back to haunt the Cyclones.
7. West Virginia (9-11, 2-5): Mountaineers have way more talent than their record indicates.
8. Texas (9-10, 1-5): Longhorns finally riding a winning streak: 1.
9. Texas Tech (9-9, 2-5): Red Raiders picked off a nice win at home, upsetting Iowa State.
10. TCU (9-11, 0-7): It keeps getting uglier for the Horned Frogs, who have dropped seven straight.
Outpatient ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY. Trust an experienced Robotic Surgeon.