1. Kansas (24-4, 12-3): Hilton Magic? Yeah, for the Jayhawks.
2. Oklahoma State (20-6, 10-4): Cowboys have reached double digit conference wins for the first time since 2005.
3. Kansas State (23-5, 12-3): 'Cats rolling, but get a tougher test — supposedly — at Baylor on Saturday.
4. Oklahoma (18-8, 9-5): Intriguing week for the improved Sooners — at Texas, home to face Iowa State.
5. Iowa State (19-9, 9-6): Losing to KU keeps getting harder and harder to take.
6. Baylor (16-11, 7-7): Have to wonder if the Bears have tanked; they're too talented for the bad stuff they're throwing out.
7. West Virginia (13-14, 6-8): Mountaineers coach Bob Huggins keeps complaining about his team's effort and smarts. And who's in charge?
8. Texas (12-15, 4-10): Horns won't finish with a winning Big 12 record for the first time under Rick Barnes.
9. Texas Tech (9-17, 2-13): Eagerly anticipating TCU's visit to Lubbock on Saturday.
10. TCU (10-17, 1-13): KU's loss in Fort Worth will be mentioned, oh, a hundred or so times with the Cowboys this week.