Big 12 power poll: Kansas State remains best team
1. Kansas State (10-0): Will play for the national title with a win at Baylor, Dec. 1 win over Texas.
2. Oklahoma (7-2): This game was supposed to have Big 12 title implications but West Virginia is reeling.
NewsOK Related Articles
3. Texas (8-2): The Longhorns have won four in a row after OU blowout loss; a bye this week.
4. Oklahoma State (6-3): A showdown with Texas Tech could be pivotal in the bowl pecking order.
5. Texas Tech (7-3): Can inconsistent Red Raiders pull off the upset at Boone Pickens Stadium?
6. TCU (6-4): A bye week for the Horned Frogs before they finish with Texas and Oklahoma.
7. West Virginia (5-4): Mountaineers on a four-game losing streak with OU coming to Morgantown.
8. Iowa State (5-5): The Cyclones need a win at Kansas or a win over WVU to become bowl eligible.
9. Baylor (4-5): The Bears are competitive but bowl a long shot with K-State, T-Tech & OSU left.
10. Kansas (1-9): Improved Jayhawks can't get over the hump for that long awaited Big 12 win.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims