Big 12 power poll: Kansas State remains best team
1. Kansas State (10-0): Will play for the national title with a win at Baylor, Dec. 1 win over Texas.
2. Oklahoma (7-2): This game was supposed to have Big 12 title implications but West Virginia is reeling.
NewsOK Related Articles
3. Texas (8-2): The Longhorns have won four in a row after OU blowout loss; a bye this week.
4. Oklahoma State (6-3): A showdown with Texas Tech could be pivotal in the bowl pecking order.
5. Texas Tech (7-3): Can inconsistent Red Raiders pull off the upset at Boone Pickens Stadium?
6. TCU (6-4): A bye week for the Horned Frogs before they finish with Texas and Oklahoma.
7. West Virginia (5-4): Mountaineers on a four-game losing streak with OU coming to Morgantown.
8. Iowa State (5-5): The Cyclones need a win at Kansas or a win over WVU to become bowl eligible.
9. Baylor (4-5): The Bears are competitive but bowl a long shot with K-State, T-Tech & OSU left.
10. Kansas (1-9): Improved Jayhawks can't get over the hump for that long awaited Big 12 win.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction