1. Kansas (11-4, 2-0): Cyclones let them off the hook, yet Jayhawks still clearly the Big 12's best; Ben McLemore's pretty good, too.
2. Kansas State (14-1, 2-0): Escaped Morgantown with a win to run winning streak to six games.
3. Baylor (11-4, 3-0): Bears have benefitted from the league's softest opening schedule (Texas, Texas Tech and TCU).
4. Oklahoma (11-3, 2-0): Lon Kruger's team continues to make strides; getting contributions from varied spots.
5. Oklahoma State (11-4, 1-2): Cowboys have now lost 3 of 4. Tonic: Texas Tech coming up next.
6. Iowa State (11-4, 1-1): When the 3s are raining in — and the forecast is cloudy — ISU is a team to fear.
7. West Virginia (8-7, 1-2): Bob Huggins and Co., already 0-2 at home, expected a better Big 12 debut than this.
8. Texas Tech (8-6, 1-2): Catch the Raiders while you can — in Norman Wednesday, in Stillwater Saturday.
9. Texas (8-8, 0-3): Is it really this bad? Yes, it is, and you wonder if Rick Barnes will start feeling some heat.
10. TCU (8-8, 0-3): Even with the Cowboys still due in Fort Worth, the Horned Frogs may go winless in the league.
White House Program Cuts Up to $1k off Monthly Payments! (3.05% APR)