Big 12 power poll: No. 5 Sooners have a bye week to heal, fix issues
Oklahoma State-Texas teams will reveal a lot about both teams Saturday in Stillwater
1. West Virginia (3-0): Dana Holgorsen and Art Briles were on the same staff at Texas Tech.
2. Kansas State (4-0): The Wildcats should stay in the top 10 awhile. They have a bye this week, Kansas next week.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
3. Texas (3-0): A defining stretch for 'Horns — at Oklahoma State, West Virginia in Austin, OU in Cotton Bowl.
4. TCU (3-0): Horned Frogs have the nation's longest active winning streak (11) and host SMU.
5. Oklahoma (2-1): The Sooners have a bye week before heading to Lubbock where they haven't won since 2003.
6. Oklahoma State (2-1): Hosting the Longhorns at Boone Pickens Stadium will reveal a lot about both teams.
7. Baylor (3-0): The Bears' offense has continued to compile eye-popping stats under QB Nick Florence.
8. Iowa State (3-0): Veteran Cyclones defense faces a Texas Tech offense that's averaging 50 points, 598 yards.
9. Texas Tech (3-0): The Red Raiders are ranked No. 1 nationally in total defense, No. 2 in total offense.
10. Kansas (1-3): The Jayhawks are slightly improved, but will they win a Big 12 game in Weis' debut season?