Big 12 power poll: Oklahoma State tops conference behind seven-game win streak
If the Cowboys can beat Kansas again Wednesday, they become the conference favorite.
1. Oklahoma State (19-5, 9-3): Seven-game win streak has put the Pokes in the race; beat KU and they seize the favorite's role.
Videoview all videos
Feb 18Jenni Carlson and Stephanie Kuzydym discuss last...
Feb 18OSU captain Markel Brown: “After we lost that game, we...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
2. Kansas (21-4, 9-3): Jayhawks will roll into Stillwater with plenty of motivation. Will that be enough?
3. Kansas State (21-5, 10-3): Other than continued losing to KU, the Wildcats keep doing their part.
4. Oklahoma (16-8, 7-5): So, so close in Stillwater; now Sooners can fatten up on a favorable finishing schedule.
5. Iowa State (17-8, 7-5): A Wednesday night visit to Waco looms large for the Cyclones, who haven't fared well on the road.
6. Baylor (16-9, 7-5): And beating ISU — see above — is critical for the Bears, too.
7. West Virginia (13-13, 6-7): If any consolation, Mountaineers might be best of the bottom four.
8. Texas (11-14, 3-9): Kabongo making a difference, but without better parts around him, it's limited.
9. Texas Tech (9-14, 2-10): Red Raiders haven't quit, a credit to interim coach Chris Walker.
10. TCU (10-15, 1-11): Get a visit from the Longhorns Tuesday night, a rare winnable game?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments