Big 12 power poll: OU defense in crosshairs after shoot-out win over Mountaineers
Oklahoma State has a lot of momentum heading into the Bedlam showdown vs. Oklahoma
1. Kansas State (10-1): With national title hopes gone, Wildcats have a bye week before facing Texas.
2. Oklahoma (8-2): The Sooners' defense now in the crosshairs following a shoot-out win at WVU.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
3. Texas (8-2): TCU replaces Texas A&M as the Longhorns' Thanksgiving night opponent.
4. Oklahoma State (7-3): The Cowboys have a lot of momentum heading into the Bedlam showdown.
5. Texas Tech (7-4): The Red Raiders close out the regular season vs. Baylor at Jerry World.
6. Baylor (5-5): Despite the big win, Bears still need a win over Texas Tech or OSU to become bowl eligible.
7. TCU (6-4): Coming off a bye, the Horned Frogs finish the season against Texas and Oklahoma.
8. West Virginia (5-5): Can the Mountaineers end a five-game losing streak Friday at Iowa State?
9. Iowa State (6-5): The Cyclones became bowl eligible with the win over Kansas, host Mountaineers.
10. Kansas (1-10): The Jayhawks have a bye week, and then end regular season at West Virginia.