Big 12: Will history repeat?
Sooner fans flood the River Walk
SAN ANTONIO — Danny Badiola doesn't know what a Sooner is. But he's sure glad a whole bunch of them traveled to San Antonio's River Walk this weekend.
Videoview all videos
Dec 1Reporter Blake Jackson hits the streets in San Antonio to...
Dec 1Stoops offers an update on English and his thoughts on...
NewsOK Related Articles
Charlotte Waggner of Yukon and Rex and Shirley Lykins of Oklahoma City check out the Alamo on Friday night. They were in San Antonio for tonight's Big 12 Championship football game between the Sooners and the University of Missouri. BY STEVE SISNEY, THE OKLAHOMAN
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims