Biga Italian Restaurant showcases true Italian cuisine
5 to 10 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday
5 to 9 p.m. Sunday
Closed on Monday
Biga is a quaint restaurant with a maximum occupancy of around 70 people. The menu changes seasonally, featuring what is available. Curren also creates a list of specials that changes every two weeks. Biga is a neighborhood restaurant and Curren wants customers to be able to enjoy their favorite dish without seeing it disappear from the menu too quickly.
It is a fine-dining, white-table-cloth but affordable restaurant for everyone to enjoy. It is perfect for any special occasion but enjoyable on any day of the year.
Dishes include traditional Gnocchi with a thyme cream sauce and fontina cheese and Chicken Breast stuffed with goat cheese, walnuts, and dried cherries.
Dishes range anywhere from $13 to $25.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims