Bill Plaschke: NFL losing credibility with each blown call by replacement refs
LOS ANGELES — The fans have spoken. Did you hear the cursing chant from Baltimore? When the Ravens faithful had finally endured enough of the NFL's arrogance Sunday, they rained a unified two-syllable expletive down upon the fake officials that walloped millions of television viewers like a Ray Lewis forearm. I've heard that curse chanted before, but it's never been so consistently loud, and never so amazingly long.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The players have spoken. Less than a week after the NFL ordered its personnel to stop harassing the paper zebras because “everybody has a responsibility to respect the game,” one guy was...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say