Bills retain TE Caussin; sign LB Scott
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo Bills tight end Mike Caussin remains under contract for next season and linebacker Bryan Scott has re-signed with the club.
The Bills said Thursday they've retained Caussin by rolling over the final year of his contract. He missed last season while recovering from right knee surgery. Buffalo acquired Caussin in December 2010 by signing him off Jacksonville's practice squad. He has five catches for 41 yards in six games with Buffalo.
The team formally announced Scott's signing, a day after the 10-year veteran said he had signed a one-year deal. Scott was eligible to become a free agent next week.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in