Bills retain TE Caussin; sign LB Scott
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo Bills tight end Mike Caussin remains under contract for next season and linebacker Bryan Scott has re-signed with the club.
The Bills said Thursday they've retained Caussin by rolling over the final year of his contract. He missed last season while recovering from right knee surgery. Buffalo acquired Caussin in December 2010 by signing him off Jacksonville's practice squad. He has five catches for 41 yards in six games with Buffalo.
The team formally announced Scott's signing, a day after the 10-year veteran said he had signed a one-year deal. Scott was eligible to become a free agent next week.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister