Bills' Spiller, Williams, Byrd added to Pro Bowl
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller, defensive tackle Kyle Williams and free safety Jairus Byrd have been added to the AFC's Pro Bowl roster, replacing Super Bowl-bound Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice, Haloti Ngata and Ed Reed.
Spiller ran for a career-best 1,244 yards on 207 carries and had six touchdowns. The third-year player's 6.0-yard per carry average tied for first in the NFL.
Williams had five sacks and 46 tackles. The seven-year pro will be making his second Pro Bowl appearance.
Byrd, who tied for the AFC lead with five interceptions and had 76 tackles, will be making his second Pro Bowl appearance.
The Pro Bowl is Sunday in Hawaii.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims