Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
| Published: November 1, 2012
How can we forgive those who have hurt us? I believe it's only possible when we realize how much we've hurt God, and we seek His forgiveness for our sins. We don't deserve to be forgiven — and yet God in His love and grace offers to forgive us because of Christ. Ask Him to forgive you and come into your life today.
Then tell your family (perhaps in a letter) that you're sorry for the hurt you've caused them, and you hope they'll forgive you. It may take time, but God can change their hearts — just as He will yours.
Send your queries to “My Answer,” c/o Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, 1 Billy Graham Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28201; call (877) 2-GRAHAM or go online to www.billygraham.org.
Tribune Media Services