Billy Sims apologizes for cheering stunt at Heisman ceremony
NEW YORK — Former Oklahoma running back Billy Sims, winner of the 1978 Heisman Trophy, apologized Monday night if he "crossed a boundary” during Saturday’s Heisman Trophy presentation.
Videoview all videos
Dec 17But he won't stop saying "Boomer."
Dec 15Sooner fans should be very thankful for the Electoral...
Dec 15Miami awaits with the Sooners' upcoming BCS Championship...
Dec 15Let's rewind for a minute to the summer of 2003.
Dec 13OU's Sam Bradford wins the Heisman Trophy, beating out...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense