Billy Sims apologizes for cheering stunt at Heisman ceremony
NEW YORK — Former Oklahoma running back Billy Sims, winner of the 1978 Heisman Trophy, apologized Monday night if he "crossed a boundary” during Saturday’s Heisman Trophy presentation.
Videoview all videos
Dec 17But he won't stop saying "Boomer."
Dec 15Sooner fans should be very thankful for the Electoral...
Dec 15Miami awaits with the Sooners' upcoming BCS Championship...
Dec 15Let's rewind for a minute to the summer of 2003.
Dec 13OU's Sam Bradford wins the Heisman Trophy, beating out...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims