Billy Sims apologizes for cheering stunt at Heisman ceremony
NEW YORK — Former Oklahoma running back Billy Sims, winner of the 1978 Heisman Trophy, apologized Monday night if he "crossed a boundary” during Saturday’s Heisman Trophy presentation.
Videoview all videos
Dec 17But he won't stop saying "Boomer."
Dec 15Sooner fans should be very thankful for the Electoral...
Dec 15Miami awaits with the Sooners' upcoming BCS Championship...
Dec 15Let's rewind for a minute to the summer of 2003.
Dec 13OU's Sam Bradford wins the Heisman Trophy, beating out...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims