Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7581Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7449Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6635UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Bin 73 singles out the partnerless for Valentine's party
By Dave Cathey
| Published: February 13, 2013
Stephenson left the kitchen for a couple years to try his hand in sales, but it didn't take.
“I needed a break at the time,” Stephenson said. “It just helped me realize this is what I know, and this is what I do best.”
In a little under a decade, Bin 73 has developed a reputation as one of the north side's top spots for after-work drinks, quality bar food and fun. Stephenson hosted a Chinese New Year party last weekend.
Stephenson also hosts a Wednesday segment on OklaVision in which he spotlights local chefs. The program can be seen on OklaVision.tv and Cox Cable's local access channel 3.
Bin 73 is open 11 a.m. to midnight Monday through Wednesday, with closing time at 2 a.m. on Wednesday and Thursday, and 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Saturday.
For more information about the Singles Awareness Party, call 843-0073.
Share this on Facebook
Videoview all videos
Feb 13Whether you're lovesick or sick of love, you are welcome...