Black Mesa offers opportunities to not only hike, but dream
Black Mesa in the Oklahoma Panhandle is a sought-after destination for thousands each year. People are drawn to the hiking, astronomy, rare plants and animals, campsites and dinosaur tracks.
KENTON — Some travel to the area around Black Mesa because they can see forever, or seemingly hike forever.Others go because they can dream forever.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad