share your thoughts with others through newsok.com
Get your Norman-area news/guide and join its online community by going to http://knowit.newsok.com/norman (NewsOK.com:
"know it" Norman). You can also contribute Norman-area news by just adding us to your e-mail lists
Send your newsletters, alerts, recognitions and other information (photos, too) that you
distribute to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for sending
- Add the e-mail address to your list of those who normally receive your news. (The other e-mail
addresses will not appear online.)
- Send your information and/or photos as a single attachment to your e-mail. . (PLEASE NOTE:
Text from the e-mail will not appear online. An attachment may be a WORD document [.doc], a text file
[.txt] or a jpeg picture [.jpg].)
- The subject line will be your headline, so be specific about what is most important that you
want to emphasize. Example: Cross Timbers Elementary plans open house on Tuesday. Avoid
punctuation and ALL CAPS in your subject line, but do capitalize the first letter of the first word and all
- Please keep the filename of your attachment simple. Remove any apostrophes, quotes,
punctuation, spaces, or special characters before submitting. Trying to use a overly verbose sentence
to name a file will cause an error message within our database and the document will not publish.
- Tell others about this service!
Have questions? Experiencing problems submitting your news? Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Editors also will consider your news for inclusion in The Oklahoman. THANK YOU!