Arizona immigration law headed for Supreme Court
In scuttling “Arizona-plus” immigration legislation this session, Republican leaders said they wanted input from law enforcement and other agencies to gauge what most needs to be done in Oklahoma. A move last week in Arizona may keep the issue on a back burner a while longer.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes