Go nude January 05, 2007 |
Leave a comment
Before you start peeling off your clothes, I’m talking about lips.
According to Fashion Wire Daily, celebs such as Cindy Crawford, Angelina Jolie and Cate Blanchett are ditching their scarlet hues for glossy nudes.
To avoid looking washed out, FWD suggests those of us without a makeup artist in tow opt for... Read More
What's with their hair? December 18, 2006 It’s usually women who get blasted for their choice of hairstyles. Now men.style.com points the finger at 20 guys whose hairstyles make for good lunch table conversation. Some of the offenders — Kevin Federline with his cornrows, Tom Hanks’ back sweep, Al Gore’s sleek ’do and Simon Cowell’s part.... Read More
Suck it up, Tom November 30, 2006 Finally, a guy suffered to look good on his wedding day. Not just any guy — it was actor Tom Cruise, who reportedly packed on about 20 pounds leading up to his marriage vows with Katie Holmes. Word is his Armani tux was a bit too tight and had to be let out in all the right places. Still, he needed even more... Read More
Making up is easy to do November 22, 2006 Christmas came early for Oklahoma’s Sephora fans. At the pre-opening event, it was elbow-to-elbow shoppers as women grabbed up their favorite shadows, lotions and potions — many of which weren’t available locally until now. More than once I heard customers asking for Smashbox and Philosophy. Do we love... Read More
Confessions of a fashion writer November 09, 2006 A bottle of black polish landed on my desk today. Super shiny. Super black. Black is the trendy shade of the moment, which I wrote about recently in the Sunday Living section, and as much as I want to embrace dark nails, I just can’t give in to black polish. Dark polish is a nice change from summer’s... Read More
The place to go for everything fashion and beauty -- designer to discount to drug store. Watch for trend information, new products, size, style and shopping tips, even freebies for lucky readers.
More Fashion from NewsOK
- Punk fashion: Subversiveness fades to black
- Designer Todd Reed: Balance between concept and emotion
- Bike fashionDitch the spandex for new commuter clothes
- Model Erin Wasson aims to make the flash last
- Forever youngThe skin essentials that help turn back the clock
- A fresh start for HalstonLate designer’s clean-lined American sportswear revived in new line
- Get the look: Katy Perry in a blue mood
- Ferragamo updates classic shoe with attitude
- Stars put punk edge in their Met Gala outfits
- NFL's big guys strut draft in stripes
- The art of the mola comes from Panama’s Guna women
- Positively charming — gifts for Mother's Day
- Paltrow: 'Most beautiful' title 'not true'
- Issa London, Kate Middleton's fave designer, to debut Banana Republic line
- Hats and horses focus of Remington Park Run for the Roses celebration